Signed CD's Available

The all 'Tones talk area.

Signed CD's Available

Postby chardstuff » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 am

In case you haven't noticed - we are offering the original Flecktones CD "Bela Fleck & the Flecktones" on our web store. Warner Brothers is no longer manufacturing this CD - Flight of the Cosmic Hippo is also on the kaput list. (we have no Hippo CD's left) They are available on iTunes.
So the guys have hand signed the CD's we have left and they are available at the store. Spread the word - only limited amount of them left.
http://ptxstore.com/flecktones/
chardstuff

Re: Signed CD's Available

Postby DMBTex10101 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Just another sign that the CD era is coming to an end . . . before long they won't even bother manufacturing new releases.

I'm going to miss making that trek to the record store on release day and picking up new albums. Staring at it on the ride home because you don't want to start it in the car because you know you'll have to interrupt it for a few minutes when you get home and have to relocate yourself. Sitting down with a fine pair of headphones and listening to it all the way through while you flip through the booklet and study the package from front to back.

Something about waking up and turning on your computer to an album that automatically downloaded to your machine while you slept . . . it just takes the fun right out of new album releases. While convenient . . . much less exciting.

If my copies weren't already signed, I'd be all over this. It's cool as hell that they took the time to sign them all.
DMBTex10101

Return to Flecktones