Poll for this November!

The all 'Tones talk area.

Poll for this November!

Postby DMBTex10101 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:36 pm

What would you like to see played this November when the original four Flecktones hit the stage?

I set up a poll (you have to log in):
http://archivesincowtown.org/userhome.php

Or just use this thread to discuss.

I'd say my number one choice is Michelle with my second choice being Yee-Haw Factor or Life Without Elvis.

I'd pretty much be down for any song from UFO Tofu, it's easily my favorite of their earlier albums and it is extremely underrated and under played!
DMBTex10101

Re: Poll for this November!

Postby Bumbershoot » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:20 pm

I would be happy just to be able to see the Flecktones with Howard Levy! I can't afford to travel 2,000 miles for a concert.

But to answer your question, my wish list would include Bonnie & Slyde and UFO Tofu- love Howard's piano playing on both of those tunes.
Bumbershoot

Postby LeonKeefer » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:30 pm

UFO Tofu (the song) is absolutely fantastic, but the second song I've ever heard from the Flecktones is still one of my favorites: Half Moon Bay. Beautiful tune...
LeonKeefer

Postby erich » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:19 pm

not picky when it comes to this band. these cats could play pool and it would sound great. i am hoping for a classical banjo solo from bela, however, maybe some bach.
erich

Postby ryemann » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:31 pm

I'd like to hear Magic Fingers, but will be more than ecstatic about anything they bring out to play... (I can't wait until Peekskill :D )
ryemann

Postby HopeL » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:13 pm

I am also going to miss out on Howard's return tour, but if I were to be there....

Seresta
After The Storm
Sex In A Pan

Hope Lin :geek:
HopeL

Return to Flecktones