Photography policy

The all 'Tones talk area.

Photography policy

Postby banjo_mumbo » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:07 am

Is there a new photography policy at Flecktones concerts? At the concert on the 26th of March in Carnegie Library in Munhall, PA, I was stopped from using a Canon 20D and a 70-200mm lens to take photographs of the band. I did not use a flash, and have used this setup a number of times to photograph the band in Pittsburgh and Cleveland. New policy, ora bunch of eager rent-a-cops? One of them keptinsisting that I could not take photographs of the band with my setup unless I had a "photo press card"? Can anybody throw some light? Chard, I've met you a few times before, and have sent poster-size copies of some of the best snaps to Jeff Coffin and Victor Wooten.
banjo_mumbo

Re: Photography policy

Postby chardstuff » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:51 am

Sorry... just one of those things that slipped by... they never really talked to me about it and before I knew it they were stopping folks.
chardstuff

Re: Photography policy

Postby zain123 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:06 am

I saw the Bela and the Marcus Roberts Trio this past weekend at DelFest - good stuff for sure. Reminded me of early Flecktones minus Howards harmonica. Bela seemed to really enjoy jamming with this excpetional trio. I would definetely go and see this grouping again.
We offer up to date Brain Dumps.comexam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass ICDLexam and complete your ccent course
zain123

Return to Flecktones