Peekskill show 11.19 setlist

The all 'Tones talk area.

Peekskill show 11.19 setlist

Postby mandolink » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:31 am

Howdy folks!

Just got back from the Peekskill show. What a flashback. The last time I saw the Flecktones with Howard Levy was at the Newport Jazz Festival in Saratoga Springs, NY. Howard guessed that was around 1991. Believe me, it was as though no time has passed since then. Howard played those beautiful harmonica lines you remember so well, AND amazing piano, sometimes simultaneously. What an incredible show. Here's the setlist, copied directly off of Bela's, which the band gladly signed for me. Let's hope they do this reunion again sometime, because it was better than I could have imagined.

Peekskill:
Frontiers
Flying Saucer Dudes
Lucy / Slipstream
Sex In A Pan
Mars 1 and 2
Yee Haw

Nemo
Seresta
Blu-Bop
Michelle
Hurricane
Hippo
Sinister
Sunset Road
mandolink

Re: Peekskill show 11.19 setlist

Postby Marie » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:00 pm

I was hoping to log on and find the setlist--thanks, mandolink!

IIt was an awesome show, some amazing solos, and the fun and tight musical connection between the guys was obvious. I grinned ear to ear most of the show from the second row. Three hours, with an intermission, and it felt like three quarters of an hour. I feel blessed to have seen it. :)
Marie

Re: Peekskill show 11.19 setlist

Postby DMBTex10101 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Hey mandolink, would it be possible for you to scan or take a picture of the setlist you got and send it to me? I'd very much appreciate it!

Looks like the exact same set from the night before. Not that that's a problem . . . it was a fantastic show!
http://archivesincowtown.org/showinfo.php?date=125844
DMBTex10101

Return to Flecktones