STARTING OVER AGAIN

The all 'Tones talk area.

STARTING OVER AGAIN

Postby chardstuff » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:03 pm

OK Fleckheads -

Here we go again.
Because we were dropped by Ticketmaster / echo music - we have had to start over again with a new company - iDesign. This of course means - we start all over again with the message board. It is out of our control, nothing we can do but start a new!
We will be gearing up again for a new Flecktone Tour in November with the Tall Thin Flecktone - Howard Levy and a Holiday December Tour with Jeff Coffin and some special guests.
Thanks for your support - START MESSAGING!!
chardstuff

Re: STARTING OVER AGAIN

Postby azzie » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Here we go again!

Welcome all

Ron
azzie

Postby Lisa » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Thanks for the new board. I'm listening to the latest CD, "Throw Down Your Heart," Africa Sessions, Tales from the Acoustic Planet Vol 3. Appealing folk melodies and arrangements, so far. Best Buy had a copy in its Jazz display bin; Borders has a few, too.
Bookshelf ten years; twenty years; of the Jazz Age per hour.
Lisa

Postby steveyb22602 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Got the presale center row A seats for the show at Strathmore. Never have seen Howard before. Should be quite a treat. I encourage you all who can see the guys at this venue. The acoustics are amazing in there.
steveyb22602

Postby Rubisliprz » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 am

Hi All,
I live in the Chicago area so have had the chance to hear when Howard has joined up with the Flecktones throughout the years when they play here. And this summer had the treat of hearing Howard and two other musicians play a Sunday afternoon set in a park setting... delightful! This from a fan who began with the original group. Glad others will have a chance to hear this great musician re-join old friends. :D
Rubisliprz

Postby Marie » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:49 am

Just got an email from Amazon, with their editors' picks of the 100 Greatest World Music Albums of All Time.
The 100 Greatest Jazz Albums of All Time included, at #89, "Bela Fleck and the Flecktones" by You Know Who. Yay, Flecktones!
Marie

Postby Lisa » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:06 pm

I agree with the editor's choice of albums. That's really great!
Bookshelf ten years; twenty years; of the Jazz Age per hour.
Lisa

Return to Flecktones