XMAS Show Start Times

The all 'Tones talk area.

XMAS Show Start Times

Postby Snafunk » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Thanks in advance

Going to the Denver show tonight and the wife is dragging me to a xmas party before-want to make sure I don't miss a note. Can someone tell me how close to the ticket time the band has gone on?

Thanks again
Snafunk

Re: XMAS Show Start Times

Postby rowlandg » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Right on time here in Minneapolis -- 7:30pm
rowlandg

Re: XMAS Show Start Times

Postby Dadman » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:58 pm

We were at the show in Jackson Hole, Wyoming last night. It was slated to start at 7:30 p.m., but Jackson is kind of a laid back cowboy town, so things got rolling closer to 8:00. And Roll they did! And Rock, and Jam, and Cook! For me, it was Non-Stop Grin all the way through the first set! All the tunes were classic Flecktonic with upgrade improvisations that stirred up a synergistic aura throughout the venue. Bela, Victor, Jeff, & Futureman were approaching the elusive pinnacles of their game, and they even had a Christmas Elf that played an "on fire" violin. Had you been there, you would agree that the band delivered quality & quantity way beyond the ticket price, and far above the expectations of any then present. In summary, it was a White Hot Throwdown at the Jackson Hole Hoedown! Thanks Gentlemen!!! & Merry Christmas to you as well. Sincerely, Dadman in Idaho
Dadman

Return to Flecktones