Jackson Hole, Wyoming

The all 'Tones talk area.

Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Postby Dadman » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:05 am

18 Dec. 2009 .We were at the show in Jackson Hole, Wyoming last night. It was slated to start at 7:30 p.m., but Jackson is kind of a laid back cowboy town, so things got rolling closer to 8:00. And Roll they did! And Rock, and Jam, and Cook! For me, it was a Non-Stop Grin all the way through the first set! All the tunes were classic Flecktonic with upgrade improvisations that stirred up a synergistic aura throughout the venue. Bela, Victor, Jeff, & Futureman were approaching the elusive pinnacles of their game, and they even had a Christmas Elf that played an "on fire" violin. Had you been there, you would agree that the band delivered quality & quantity way beyond the ticket price, and far above the expectations of any then present. In summary, it was a White Hot Throwdown at the Jackson Hole Hoedown! Thanks Gentlemen!!! & Merry Christmas to you as well. Sincerely, Dadman in Idaho
Dadman

Re: Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Postby toddtone » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:11 pm

who was the fiddler?
toddtone

Postby HopeL » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:05 am

My money is on Casey Driessen.

Hope Lin :geek:
HopeL

Postby azzie » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:17 am

Casey was with them the whole tour helping with set up and other things. Guess he got to play with the tones here and there.
azzie

Postby Dadman » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 am

Yes, it was Casey Dreissen. He added a lot on Throwdown at the Hoedown, and kicked the thermostat up a few notches. I would have liked to have heard he Bela get into a duel. Nonetheless, it was a total musical feast. Have a happy New Year. I'm making plans to catch the Flecktones in a 2010 concert. A great cure-all for the stressfull world we live in!
Dadman

Return to Flecktones