The Roots\Bela

The all 'Tones talk area.

The Roots\Bela

Postby MountainManZach » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:48 am

So I heard they played together on Jimmy Fallon. Anyone have/know where I could find a video of it? They're all excellent artists, I want to see how it went down together.
MountainManZach

Re: The Roots\Bela

Postby fifty7var » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:12 pm

It was on Hulu for a while, but scrolled out of the sliding window of episodes NBC allows them to keep.
You mostly just heard him during the 5 second spots before and after commercial breaks, but Jimmy stopped and introduced him. Bela then talked a little bit about Throw Down Your Heart, and how he was playing later that night in Central Park with Toumani Diabate.

Thats about the best I can do unless a recording is floating around somewhere.
fifty7var

Postby marson » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:45 pm

These Replica watches in actuality emphasis complete afflicted and un-alarmingly allure the assimilation of bodies nearby. Accepting huge dials they aswell ability time noticeably and the watches arise in acclimatized metals and straps that are calmly replaceable. Accretion important point absorbed to the watches from Scandinavia distant from their admeasurement is the admeasurement of their prices. These watches are inexpensively priced and at the aloft time do not lag abaft in technology, precision, courage and adorableness over the high-end counterparts. The watches aswell bout able with Nato straps that can be acquired in acclimatized colors.This Rolex Replica blog will admonition you a bit added to apperceive about Hala Watches. This blog plan as a adviser for you bodies afterwards any bulk and with the admonition of this you can go for the best a allotment of all the accumulating of watches. These straps aregreat for authoritative ability statements as a man or woman can change them according to the accoutrements of the black or day.Breitling and Rolex Replica watches are accessible for men and women of all tastes. You can get them in gold, titanium, steel, blacksteel or architectonics dials. There is a best of straps too which you can select at http://www.ukrolexwatchesforsale.co.uk
marson

Postby cutebaby » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:03 am

cutebaby

Postby brocksolo » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:25 am

Hey author! I have watched it around a week ago and this it was shared through my friends at that time watched it and here I have gotten Buy Papers Online UK that is very informative for me because I am a student of Human Resources.
brocksolo

Postby Lily652 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:17 pm

I ve heard about it. Thanks for sharing. info.prayer times
Lily652

Postby monica123 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:17 pm

Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post really a great efforts. I am really happy to see your blog. plaque psoriasis
monica123

Return to Flecktones