Found you through Victor

The 'Shop Talk' area for all instrumentalists and enthusiasts

Found you through Victor

Postby Rubber Doug » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Hi All, first let me say thanks for posting all the great tunes, I quite enjoy your unique style. I first discovered Victor Wooten while surfing for online bass tutorials. I am a beginner bass player in an expat band in China. Needless to say we have a long way to go, but its guys like you who really motivate us to improve.

Thanks again!

Doug
Rubber Doug

Re: Found you through Victor

Postby linhngoc » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:16 am

Nothing is eagerly awaited by each of your new posts.
lucky patcher
linhngoc

Postby monica123 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:13 am

scalp psoriasis I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
monica123

Postby Siemchaer » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:22 am

The content is more useful and it is covered all valuable writing post. You can search more information about that topic from here. More information click here
Siemchaer

Postby David N. Perez » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Nice tunes! Help thinking and keeps unpleasant feelings aside. Like a latina girl that stimulates your heartbeat to beat in tact, writing a song of love. Visual inspiration for you accompaniment is https://free-live-sex-webcam.com/latina/ . Enjoy!
David N. Perez

Postby daviddickerson » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:40 am

Happy to hear that you were doing well. All the best for your next projects. As part of my company the case Qatar started their journey to help people. They are the best construction equipment provider. We know how important it is to make them save during their construction work. So we produced that kind of equipment.
daviddickerson

Return to Musicians