How to compose you own music without instruments?

The 'Shop Talk' area for all instrumentalists and enthusiasts

How to compose you own music without instruments?

Postby edinaclark11 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:02 am

I utilize a program called Modplug Tracker. It's free, however in the event that you don't know much about music or music programming, it will set aside a long opportunity to learn. You can download it for nothing at modplug.com

In case you're kind of a tenderfoot to so much stuff, which it sounds as are you, there are significantly more applications and programming to simply have some good times and toss a few tracks together. as a musician artist and academic writer I just say that On the off chance that you have a cell phone there are loads of good structure applications for nothing and to pay for. I have an easy to understand program on my PS Vita called Beaterator, which is exceptionally adaptable for all expertise levels.

Whatever stage you plan to utilize, it will take some looking, and experimentation to discover what you like. Begin with some free stuff. In case you're utilizing a PC simply Google "free music structure programming". Obviously check and ensure it's honest to goodness; you don't need any infections or anyhing.
edinaclark11

Return to Musicians