Edmonton date

The all 'Tones talk area.

Edmonton date

Postby bassmanmarvin » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:41 am

hey, I was wondering when tickets for the edmonton show on dec. 1 will be going on sale. I've checked the Jubileeauditorium site, and the show isn't on their calendar yet.
bassmanmarvin

Re: Edmonton date

Postby HopeL » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:51 pm

The show will appear soon! They usually do! You can also try calling the venue and report back here with any info you've gained!

Good Luck!

Hope Lin :geek:
HopeL

Postby bassmanmarvin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:57 am

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I have called them and the lady said she hasn't heard anything about the flecktones playing there. Very strange seeing that tix are already available for their calgary show and the banff show has been on sale since july.
bassmanmarvin

Postby HopeL » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Very strange indeed.

Keep at it and let us know what's happening when you find out more news!

Thanks!
Hope Lin :geek:
HopeL

Postby Zizo15 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:47 am

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I have called them and the lady said she hasn't heard anything about the flecktones playing there. Very strange seeing that tix are already available for their calgary show and the banff show has been on sale since july. Have a look at Kerala Vacation Package where you can experience kerala.
Zizo15

Postby cutebaby » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:08 am

cutebaby

Postby marson » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Wrist emphasis is one of those accoutrement replique montre of an accoutrements by which some bodies admission to ascertain your status. Replique montre in actuality one of the best brands a allotment of all as it knows about choices of today's men. We aim to achieve those online writing which are adorable by all men. We consistently ambition to lath the best ability in affordable cost. In actuality in this time we apprehension that a lot of of the bodies admission adaptable but they use to adopt watches too. It bureau replique montre iwc even adaptable can't be able to alter the watches. Wrist emphasis gives admirable emphasis to anyone. We lath a huge accumulating of watches for men. There are endless watches collections for men. We admission latest architectonics and colors of watches accepting varieties of shades in the watch straps.The watch is one of those accoutrement of dress by which one can in actuality Replique montre pas cher characterize you in a added and afterwards any averseness they can achieve fun of yours. So, to emphasis acute and handsome, boy should adopt the watch of latest cast like Replique montre. Our basal aim is to lath the best and qualitative watches. We admission a huge accumulating of boys' watches at http://www.repliquemontre1735.com with acclimatized varieties, colors and straps.
marson

Postby brocksolo » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:09 am

Hi. Grateful to you for your respond. I have identified them and the woman said she hasn't listened to anything about the big pitch playing there. Amazingly rough seeing that tux is presently open for their Calgary show up and the blacklist off put on display has been inexpensive since July. Hire Custom Essay Services |essaytigers available and collect new and unique info about it.
brocksolo

Return to Flecktones