Bela' and the Flecktone in Orlando area

The all 'Tones talk area.

Bela' and the Flecktone in Orlando area

Postby markymark » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Hey Bela' it's Mark form the Orlando area. Maybe you'll remember me from the African Project aftershow in the pic below or a couple of years ago at the House Of Blues. I'm glad y'all are making it back and would love to check out the local show and Magnolia Fest, but being jobless now is really tightening up my casho. I would be most grateful for a e-mail back with my name on a general admission list and would love to see y'all again.

Sincerely, Mark

markymark

Re: Bela' and the Flecktone in Orlando area

Postby markymark » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Well 116 views and no replies, thanks for not calling me some kind of a grifter folks.... Truth is I've scraped up enuf casho for the HOB show and got clearance to go to what I think is my first concert even since the african project. but will be a no show for the usual annual magfest.... Times r tuff, oh well. Come say hi at the outside bar prior to the show.... even though I look alot like the below pic now.

just kiddin, this is me. :lol:

but with a goati

:o
markymark

Postby HopeL » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:49 pm

You're not a grifter. It's tough everywhere right now.

Mark - I need to send you an e-mail. Tried the message system here with no luck. Send me your address???

Hope Lin
HopeL

Postby markymark » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:37 pm

message sent, Hope.

Grate show, y'all. I had a blast. Especially meeting the band afterwards. Thanks 4 signing my red hippo shirt.... you guys are great. Keep on keepin' on and doin' what you do, cuz' it jams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
markymark

Return to Flecktones