Are Flecktones' shows recorded?

Post and request pictures, music, set-lists, links and the like.

Are Flecktones' shows recorded?

Postby bcp5296d » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:05 pm

If so how do I get them? The knight theater last night was one of the best experiences of my life. Words are not enough. I'd like to send a copy of the show to my dad, who taught me how to play drums, more specifically jazz and Latin styles. He is mildly familiar with the band but hasn't been exposed to the quality of a live performance. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
bcp5296d

Re: Are Flecktones' shows recorded?

Postby bcp5296d » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Ok I found the thread with all the etree and archive suggestions. If anyone finds a recording of 10/23/2011 please pm me a link or post it. Thanks. I guess mods can go ahead and delete this pointless thread now. note to self, read first 5 topics before posting on new message board.
bcp5296d

Re: Are Flecktones' shows recorded?

Postby pappy » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:23 pm

I was at the show too and just got in to the message board to see if there might be anything as well. Yep, archive and bt.etree are good sources, but there are some others out there too and if I come across it, I'll try to post back to this thread or others. FWIW, I didn't see anyone obviously recording last night but that doesn't mean someone didn't get their mics out unobtrusively. A lady near us did some phone-movies of parts of a song or two in the first set, so maybe some bits might appear on youtube or something.
pappy

Return to Trade Centre